- Create and manage product strategies, roadmaps, project plans and product specifications.
- Collaborate with marketing and engineering on product development during the discovery phase to assess value, usability and feasibility of product features.
- "Own" the product's user experience and feature set and act as the product evangelist to build awareness within the organization.
- Performing A/B tests and working with UX and Visual Design teams in developing and optimizing the desktop & website user experience.
- Identifying opportunities for revenue growth, with marketing and business teams to understand requirement of new products/features/services from the users.
- Build product prototypes and mock-ups -Prioritize and create detailed product specifications to be used in written specifications, business rules, flows and use cases, as well as user-experience (UE) generated deliverables such as prototypes, wireframes and design and copy documents.
- Experience designing and building great user experiences on both the web and mobile devices.
- At least 2years experience as a program or product manager successfully in multiple products.
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product development lifecycle, including product strategy development, requirements definition, UE design, engineering, QA and launch.
- Passion for great user experience and design.
- Experience with SaaS product design and delivery is preferred.
- Strong communication skills.
- Being a team player.
- Relevant candidates can drop your resume - firstname.lastname@example.org (8939811280)
Salary: 10,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaProduct Management
Role CategoryDigital Product Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.