EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR CONTENT MANAGERS (B TO B)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with acute attention to detail, grammar & punctuations, proofreading and business writing
- Delivering world-class content working with the product, business, and marketing leadership teams to create compelling pieces of communications
- Precision, agility, and creativity to meet the high-volume demands to deliver compelling, engaging and promotional B2B content
- Strategize, research, and execute high-level contentdeliverables include generating engaging blog posts, spec docs, web pages, case studies, online marketing materials, white papers, video scripts, press releases, etc. with strong knowledge of writing for different client personas.
- Staying abreast of the latest information around the chosen market segments, besides contributing towards ideas for the refinement and development of content strategy
- Strong ability to quickly comprehend the briefs given by the stakeholders and coordinate with the design team to create effective pieces of communications
- Ability to write compelling stories for social media promotions such as posters, snippets, catchy descriptions & engaging stories without losing the professional touch
- Someone who enjoys a mix of assignments, but has a strong eye for short-form, promotional and digital-first copy, and most importantly maintains the highest quality standards
Skills and Experience
- Candidate should possess a minimum of 4-5 years of experience in a B2B environment. The latest technology (artificial intelligence, machine learning, document management, assistive technologies) know-how would be a plus.
- Write engaging content to involve and inspire readers. Looking for a writer of the highest caliber with international standards to write fascinating B2B promotional and product-led content.
- Can write on highly technical topics using simple, everyday language
- Ability to edit for grammatical errors and areas of improvement in a given piece or write-up from the product teams
- Strong social media skills/expertise with working experience on LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, and YouTube is an added advantage
The portfolio is a prerequisite attach samples or website links along with your application.
Role:Technical Content Developer
Salary: 8,00,000 - 12,00,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryContent Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.