Greetings from Codemantra!!!
- Excellent oral and written communication and also good listening skills
- Working experience with marketing automation tools such as Mailigen, Mail Chimp, Klenty etc. and CRM platforms Pipedrive, salesforce.com etc.
- Proven experience in opportunity identification & qualification, email drafts creation, pre-call planning, call control, account development, and time management
- Strong problem identification and objections resolution skills
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team with high-level of integrity and work ethics.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Execute outreach/outbound campaigns (cold calls & emails) and willing to work during US hours
- Maintain and expand the companys database of prospects
- Where necessary, support marketing efforts such as trade shows, exhibits, and other events
- Develop sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new accounts, building rapport, and extend support to quotations
- Assess competition by analyzing and summarizing competitor information and trends to identify sales opportunities
- Acquire good product knowledge to address questions during the introductory calls to overcome objections of prospective customers.
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact No : 8939896281
Role:Business Development Executive (BDE)
Salary: 4,50,000 - 9,50,000 P.A.
Functional AreaSales & Business Development
Role CategoryBD / Pre Sales
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.