Greetings from codemantra!!
The eligible candidate should have:
- 2 to 4 years of proven experience as a product marketer in B2B company - IT sector (preferred)
- Collaborative skills: Need to collaborate with multiple teams across the business including sales and marketing, engineering, product management, press and PR and senior executives.
- Communication skills: Excellent spoken and written skills are crucial for presenting new products or features and writing engaging copy, telling product story for various marketing channels.
- Research skills: Ability to conduct research to gain insight into customer needs and experiences. Additionally, the analysis of collected data, surveys and customer interviews need be leveraged for deployment of marketing strategies.
- Working knowledge of various web analytics tools
- Analytical mind and strong quantitative skills
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop vertical-based product marketing strategies (positioning, pricing, promotion, product launch, etc.)
- Build on product messaging that sets the products apart from their competitors by identifying its unique selling proposition/s
- Articulate the vision and value of products to the sales team and develop sales tools that facilitate the selling process
- Create marketing programs by crafting compelling messages across marketing channels (landing pages, digital platforms, sales collaterals to support marketing campaigns)
- Gain critical insights into customers usage of current products, untapped opportunities and buyer personas, through research, surveys, sales and market data
- Understand companys products and translate the technical details into benefits for the end customers
- Test marketing of various product features, releases and messaging to ensure its success in the marketplace
- Create training materials and training programs for each member of the sales team
Contact No : 8939896281
Email-id : email@example.com
Salary: 5,00,000 - 8,50,000 P.A.
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaMarketing & Communication
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.