- Must have worked in a publishing or content production services/technology company for more than 10 years' as Technical Program/Project/Client Operations Manager
- Should have strong English communication knowledge in writing and speaking, especially understanding in global western/European slang
- Practical working experience with global digital formats and Learning Management Systems (LMS) products.
- Strong negotiation skills with an ability to build relationship with internal team and external clients
- Strategize and Manage, large, complex end to end, multiyear digital transformation technical product program with several work-streams; multiple stakeholders, and cross-functional teams
- Must have worked in a product development life cycle, SCURM managing, establishing and achieving client satisfaction on implementing the product
- Should be independent driven leader on making reports, presentations for external and internal stake holders
- Having experience on managing software development team on digital content production/transformation products
- Monitoring, measuring and declaring product benefit and continuous improvement in processes
- Should have strong technical knowledge in Adobe Applications, XML, XHTML, CSS, HTML5, ePub, LMS formats, distribution platforms and interactive web applications
- Sound knowledge in digital technical terms/processes of specifications of global formats such as interactive FL ePub, LMS, BITS/JATS, device compatibility, Widget, etc.,
- Must have worked with international clients, engaging and establishing relationship on managing the assigned projects
- Should have expertise on acting as technical expert, upselling the assigned client business, and program
- Serve as the subject matter expert on codemantra product and services, understanding system functionality and configuration options to the same extent as the client's SME.
Relevant candidate can share your resume to email@example.com(8939811280)
Salary: 12,00,000 - 16,00,000 P.A.
Role CategorySenior Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Any Graduate in Any Specialization
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.
Contact Company:codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Address:NO.143,3rd Floor,IIFL Tower, MGR Main Road,Perungudi, , Chennai, Tamilnadu, India