Roles and Responsibilities
GREETINGS FROM CODEMANTRA !!
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY FOR PMO (CURRICULUM DEVELOPMENT)
ROLES AND RESPONSILITIES:
1. Ensures all contracted promises to clients are delivered on time and on budget with the highest possible quality.
2. Stay up to date with publisher guidelines/standards of curriculum.
3. Understand and collaborate with US based school school superintendents and US-based counterparts on project.
4. Complete knowledge of how LMS are maintained and involve in all technical developments from scratch to final output.
5. Communicates effectively and in a timely manner both internally and externally. Maintains communication with all project team members and informs the team of issues that will impact development.
6. Creates and maintains schedules, workflows, budgets, folder structures, and other project planning documents as required.
7. Manages all files posting to and from clients, internal staff, and contractors and makes sure all transmittals are sent according to project specifications.
8. Effectively and confidently leads internal and client-facing meetings.
9. Maintains professionalism, calm approach, and commitment even when under pressure. Communicates openly, honestly, and constructively, assisting all employees and clients with respect and courtesy.
10. Proactively addresses problems and identifies opportunities for increasing client satisfaction and effectively manages client expectations.
11. Directs and ensures compliance to industry standards (software, electronic workflows, file types, digital asset management).
12. Is consistently well-organized and has answers to queries from team or management or client at fingertips.
13. Leads multiple projects at once.
14. Knows when and to whom to escalate issues of scope and approval criteria.
15. Support team members when required; get into day-today tasks.
16. Performs other duties as required and assigned.
- Client retention/satisfaction
- Operational efficiency
- Written and verbal communication proficiency
- Relationship development
- Working with others
- Time management (prioritization and efficiency)
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Knowledge and general proficiency in current software and file sharing platforms
- Knowledge of industry and mass market trends, new technologies and general project management fundamentals
HR NAME : SARANYA V
CONTACT NO: 8939811280
EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
Role:Content Creation / Writer
Salary: 6,00,000 - 8,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Role CategoryContent Management (Print / Online / Electronic)
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Code mantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.