Greetings from codemantra!!!
- Should co-ordinate with production liaison and authors and all key internal stakeholders
- Should possesses excellent communication skill (both written and verbal)
- Stay up to date with publisher guidelines
- Collaborate with internal teams for the successful execution of deliverables
- Pay strong attention to detail and content accuracy
- Maintain accurate records and documents
- Deliver projects on time, ensuring quality standards are met
- Responsible for oversight and review of deliverables throughout the production period of a project
- Strong multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Ability to handle critical feedback
- Tracking daily/weekly status of ongoing projects
- Troubleshoot workflow issues and handle queries from the production team
- Support team members when required
Salary: 3,00,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Functional AreaProject & Program Management
Role CategoryOther Program / Project Management
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.