Roles and ResponsibilitiesJOB DESCRIPTION:
- Must have worked minimum 5 Years in a publishing or IT company serving international clients for various outputs with Accessible features
- Must have technical & practical Knowledge
- Expertise in digital web competencies
- Knowledge on accessibility principles in PPT, PDF, HTML5, MS Office and Alt text writing
- Overall knowledge about the Accessibility Life Cycle
- Strong remediation knowledge in Adobe and MS office products
- Capable of Analysing, creating workflow documents, requirement gathering, development and implementation.
- Should be able to provide demo to customers detailing the quality requirements
- Should be able to perform Error/Feedback Analysis, proposing corrective measures and follow-up
- Should have strong verbal and written communication skills
- Should be able to coordinate with overseas customers fluently
- Capable of training new resources, vendors and managing a team
- Capability of handling short turn around pages with heavy math and provide high quality output
- Knowledge of incorporating accessibility into the product life cycle, including business and design requirements.
- Should be able to handle leadership roles and responsibilities - providing training, hiring accessibility talent and identify third-party vendors
- CPACC/WAS certification is preferred
RELEVANT CANDIDATES CAN SHARE THEIR RESUME TO email@example.com (8939811280)
Role:QA Team Manager
Salary: 8,00,000 - 10,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Printing & Publishing
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategoryQuality Assurance and Testing
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.