Roles and Responsibilities
Greetings from codemantra!!!
The right candidate should be a skilled developer with good knowledge of programming and digital publishing workflows. Should be well versed in digital publishing tools as well as content formats. Should be able to work independently while collaborating with multiple stakeholders to successfully deliver solutions to customers. Should be able to understand business needs and urgencies to drive the solutioning and delivery.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Information Science or related degree
- 8 + years software development experience in a digital publishing/content solutions company
- Working knowledge of programming languages such as Python, Java, Go.
- Working knowledge of scripting languages such as Perl
- Working knowledge of database systems with exposure to Relational and NoSQL databases
- Strong expertise in SQL programming
- Working knowledge of web services, SOAP and REST APIs
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of publishing formats such as PDF, ePub, XML, Mobi, Indesign
- Knowledge of accessibility standards such as WCAG, Section 508
- Working knowledge of composition tools and LMS/CMS is a plus
- Working knowledge of eLearning specs such as SCORM, xAPI, AICC is a plus
- Knowledge of technical editing using style guides such as CMS, APA and MLA is a plus
- Strong understanding of SDLC and associated change management disciplines
Contact person : Gayathri K
Email-id : email@example.com
Contact number : 8939896281
Senior executive HR
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Functional AreaEngineering - Software
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.