Roles and ResponsibilitiesKey Responsibilities
The individual in this role will be responsible for the following:
- Define an ongoing architectural strategy for the business
- Using the architectural strategy, define an architectural roadmap for the business that supports and underpins the product roadmap
- Maintain an awareness of competitive offerings in the market and use it to shape the technology roadmap
- Ensure that the company maintains a technical competitive advantage
- Articulate architectural vision to the engineering team and driving adoption. Work closely with engineering team leaders and operation owners to ensure deliverables match the architectural vision
- Carry out investigative work and build prototypes for new requirements or to validate new architectures
- Provide architectural oversight to the team, guiding the team towards significant technological decisions
- Capture architecture and vision in documents and presentations
- Communicate architectural vision to the broader engineering team, coaching and motivating the team
- Promote technology best practices within the engineering team and the wider company
- Promote architectural strategy and roadmap at executive level
- Actively participate in debates on build vs buy solutions for the business.
- At least 5 years in a technology leadership role
- Demonstrated technical ownership of successful delivery of a major product release and implementation
- Good knowledge of principles and best practices, in networking and computer security
- Deep knowledge of Unix/Linux and/or Windows operating system principles
- Strong knowledge of database systems with exposure to Relational and NoSQL databases
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven system design experience
- Good knowledge of open source frameworks
- Experience in software engineering best practices, including continuous integration, software quality best practices, test automation, code quality assurance etc.
- Strategic thinking and learning, driving towards solutions
- A natural enthusiasm for technology with the ability to excite and engage other software engineers
- Ability to influence at all levels from individual developer to executive
- 3+ years of programming in large scale production systems, in languages such as Python, Java, Go.
- 3+ years of experience in cloud environmentssuch as AWS/Azure with 2+ years of experience in cloud services related to ML/DL.
- Experience designing scalable data pipelines, using open source tools in design, deployment and management of robust data pipelines.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry:IT Services & Consulting
Role CategoryArchitectural Services
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
UG:Graduation Not Required
codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Recruiter Name:Ranjith PR
Contact Company:codeMantra Pvt Ltd
Address:NO.143,3rd Floor,IIFL Tower, MGR Main Road,Perungudi, Chennai, Tamilnadu - 600096,India|91-44-9884040916