The right candidate should be a seasoned User Interface developer with a proven capability building appealing and responsive user interfaces. Should be able to design and implement user interfaces thinking from a user point of view. Should be able to leverage cutting edge technologies and tools to develop best in breed user interfaces.
Essential Skills and Experience
- 5+ years as a UI developer, preferably in digital publishing or content solutions
- Experience in Node.js, Express.js, UI framework/libraries such as BootStrap, JQuery
- Experience in AJAX, Cross Browser Compatibility, Responsive Designs, Single Page Application (SPA)
- Good understanding of server-side CSS preprocessors such as Less or SASS
- Experience working with REST APIs and web services
- Good understanding on database technologies (noSQL + RDBMS)
- Working knowledge on techniques related to asynchronous programming
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to quickly translate requirements to design to UI modules
- Experience working in agile development environment, using tools like JIRA
- Up to date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and technologies
- Familiarity with UI testing methodologies and popular test frameworks
- Familiarity with instrumentation and page speed improvement techniques
- Experience with third-party libraries, social media integration, and other public APIs.
Contact Person : Gayathri K
Email-id : firstname.lastname@example.org
COntact No : 8939896281
Role:Front End Developer
Salary: 5,00,000 - 15,00,000 P.A.
Functional AreaEngineering - Software & QA
Role CategorySoftware Development
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
Codemantra uses technology, automation, process management and deep industry experience to design innovative solutions that improve the competitive position of our publishing partners. Simply put, we give you an edge.
Address:NO.143,3rd Floor,IIFL Tower, Chennai, Tamilnadu, India